Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July Sale - Day 1

I have joined in with some other teachers on a Christmas in July sale!  

Here's how it works:  
Each day, for the next six days, two items will be on sale (20% off) in my TpT store.  These items will be on sale for 24 hours.  Each day, two different sale items will be available.  Check back each day to see which two items are being discounted! 


Here are the two sale items for Day 1:
(Click image to view product on Teachers Pay Teachers.)

Weekend Friend:  Benny the Bear

All-in-one Simple Teacher Binder Set

Be sure to check out all of the great sale items provided by the participating bloggers below!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! Where did you find your graphics? I'll be teaching 4th grade this year, but I'm excited to make it suit for my grade level. I can't wait to try your ideas out :)

    ReplyDelete